Mittwoch, 8. August 2012

Rainbow flourite has done it again!

I have spent my first night since ages sleeping on a carpet. It is reminding me on my promise that I want to remain flexible in life and independend... Well, wether my bones just don't know about my promise from 20 years ago or I'm just becoming old, I slept deep, but I was suffering my worst back pain ever the next morning. Don't get me wrong, it was totally worth the revival of highschool times!
When I came home the next evening, I took my rainbow fluorite and also slept on it. I slept so deep... and the next morning I was just so fine! All back pain was gone. No sports and no massage. Even not a hot shower. The stone has fixed it! Other experiences with the amazing fluorite are here.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen