Mittwoch, 10. August 2011

Stones ... Carnelian and Chalcedony

I'm still not sure, what the chalcedony does with me. But I think the name for this necklace is just right.

I really didn't expect anything when I bought the so called healing chrystals. I even laughed about myself. I just thought, I've never seen this shop before, I should give the hint of my forum-friend a try.
Wanna know my experience? Some minutes after I had this stones in my pocket I felt like someone is touching me strongly on my neck. Not a really good feeling, but it gave me strength that there was obviously something happen.
After some hours I made a test: Carnelian outside of the pocket, this feeling was gone, Carnelian inside of the pocket it's coming again.... I also could feel like a shiver on my scalp. The next day I was feeling dizzy, when I touch the stones. My feeling was that the carnelian was causing this dizziness. I couldn't stand the stone in my pockets and put it out. I just tested it several times a day. It was really causing me dizziness if I touch the stone! I went back to the shop and asked if a reaction like mine could be normal. The sales woman was obviously happy and told me, that if I feel a strong reaction like this, it also means, that this crystal is right for me. She suggested me to wear the stone only for short terms. Day 2 I've started to work on my project, day 3 I only felt like at first day again and was still busy, I really felt, that the carnelian is giving me energy. My always cold hands, feet and nose have been warm - I even sweat and was not sure if this means I just get a cold! But I didn't feel tired at all, I only got distracted by reading about healing crystals. I was fascinated by this unknown world and I wanted more. Well, I would say, I'm still distracted... It's just too crazy to experience the power of this stones!

Ich habe wirklich nichts erwartet als ich die sogenannten Heilsteine kaufte. Ich lachte sogar über mich selbst. Eigentlich hatte ich nur gedacht, wenn ich schon an diesem Laden vorbei komme, der mir vorher nie aufgefallen war, sollte ich dem Tipp meiner Forums-Freundin doch einen Versuch geben.
Möchtest Du meine Erfahrungen wissen? Einige Minuten nachdem ich die beiden Steine in der Hosentasche hatte, hatte ich das Gefühl, dass mich etwas unsanft am Nacken packt. Nicht wirklich ein gutes Gefühl, aber die Tatsache, das offenbar etwas passierte gab mir das Gefühl von Stärke.
Nach einigen Stunden testete ich: Carneol aus meiner Hosentasche raus und das Gefühl ließ nach. Carneol in meine Hosentasche rein und es kam wieder. Ich fühlte auch als hätte ich Gänsehaut auf dem Kopf. Am nächsten Tag war mir schwindlig sobald ich den Carneol anfasste. Nach mehreren Testversuchen ging zurück in den Laden und fragte ob das sein könne, die Verkäuferin war sichtlich erstaunt und irgendwie erfreut. Sie meinte, wenn ich so stark auf den Stein reagiere, so hieße das auf jeden Fall, dass es der richtige Stein sei. Ich solle ihn dann eben nur in kurzen Etappen tragen. Tag 2 begann ich mit meinem Projekt, an Tag 3 wirkt der Stein dann wieder wie am ersten Tag. Ich konnte wirklich fühlen, wie er mir Energie gab. Meine immer kalten Hände, Füße und Nase waren warm. Ich wurde sogar unsicher ob ich nicht gerade eine Erkältung bekam! Aber ich war nicht müde, von meiner Arbeit lenkte mich nur diese neue Erfahrung ab. Ich war fasziniert von dem was die Steine vermochten und wollte mehr.... Nun ja, ich würde sagen, ich bin immer noch abgelenkt davon.... Diese Erfahrung ist einfach zu verrückt!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen